Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

convert a ups to an inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jase

could you pse attach me a ciruit diagram of how i can convert a best UPS,APC and philips ups?

pse give me a prcodure,componets and the diagram

A UPS becomes an inverter when the power fails.

Parts list: UPS of your choice.
Procedure: unplug the UPS.

You're welcome.

Perhaps he wishes to run the UPS off a car battery instead of the intended SLA.
Doubt the charging circuit would work on the car battery, and the UPS would still have the same wattage rating...

convert ups to inverter

true the charger wont be able to handle a car battery bse i need to use 100Ah battery.secondly the oscillator i feel needs to be changed inorder to handle in our case 50HZ since most euipement is 5ohz and lastly the FETS i believe need to be changed.

I have added a big deep-discharge battery to my own UPS and it works great except I need to occasionally top off the battery with an external charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back