Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

niga

hi

i am looking for basic informations on analog control systems to start with like whats a system,feedback loop,gain,transfr function,transfer matrix etc.

i do have know 2 websites

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

can someone guide me?give some more useful links or so.

thankyou

Control Theory is a widely studied academic subject. I think the best way to grasp the fundamentals of the subject is to grab any book on basic controls.

thanku both for ur replies.
those links r useful.And yes i will try to get hold of a book.
ogata is a good one is it not?

thanx again!

Control system and component manufacturers might also be good sources. Many of them publish handbooks - on the basics and advanced subjects - a nice mix of theory and applications. ISA, Instrument Society of America might be a good resource as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back