Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controlling the position of a dc motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Eng13

Hey all....I want your help

I have a project...can I use H-bridge (l298N) with pic 18f4550, for controlling the position of a dc motor....the position and using pwm ...all I have seen is a speed control
can the h bridge+pwm be used for posistion control

many thanks

Hey all....I want your help

I have a project...can I use H-bridge (l298N) with pic 18f4550, for controlling the position of a dc motor....the position and using pwm ...all I have seen is a speed control
can the h bridge+pwm be used for posistion control

many thanks

I could have sworn I seen this same post in two other threads.

What you describe sounds like a servo.

Last edited:
yes my friend I have posted this question in different threads because I do need an answer as fast as possible,,,,I am using a dc power jack for a solar tracker ....I guess it's a servo motor....so what do u think???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back