Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Controlling a Toy Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a beginner in the entire Micro controller section. I know absolutely nothing abt any thing related to micro controllers and I have a project at hand.

We are trying to design a toy car(for a competition). We decided to go in for "differential motion" for turning and direction control but realized that the motion would be jerky and difficult to control.

One of the suggestions was to use a micro controller and a 3V motor for controlling the front wheels(thereby controlling the direction). As i mentioned earlier i have no idea abt micro controllers. I'm still trying to learn and would be grateful to anyone who help me with this.

P.S: I have no idea as to where to start, what type of controller to buy and how to code it and the competition is in 15 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back