Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Controlled Criruit for Battery Desulfator using HEF4046B

Status
Not open for further replies.

roltex_rohit123

hi everybody. I am Thinking Of bilding a battery desulfator using a HEF4046B since it can pick up the resonating frequencies from the battery and lock it. I would like to have ideas of how to proceed for this circuit. detailed guidance most welcome

hi everybody. I am Thinking Of bilding a battery desulfator using a HEF4046B since it can pick up the resonating frequencies from the battery and lock it. I would like to have ideas of how to proceed for this circuit. detailed guidance most welcome
I built one of those. I use it to rejuvenate the batteries I use to start my perpetual motion machine. The cool thing is, once I get my perpetual motion running, I use it to charge the batteries back up and then feed the extra power back to the electric company. Thing paid for itself the first week I had it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back