Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Control different wireless devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lîtus

Hello,

I'm new here. I'm looking for a wireless method to connect one PICAXE master device with nine different PICAXE slave devices. I read here some information about wireless I2C... How can I connect that?

(I just want to send different information to different devices, via wireless)

Thanks a lot!
Lîtus

____
Sorry, my english is very poor

Wireless I2C doesn't realy exist. BUt wireless UART does. Look at some ZIgbee modules. You basically treat two modules like opposite ends of a UART or RS-232 cable and the modules (of course, there are special commands that can be sent to configure the modules and other settings so there is a bit more to it). BUt that's basically what it is, send a UART message into one module and it comes out the other module.

I'll use MO-SAWR-A and MO-RX3400-A

Thanks!

I'll try to use MO-SAWR-AS434 (transmitter) and MO-RX3400-AS434 (receiver) and UART protocol (PICAXE: via "serout" and "serin" commands). I'll tell you how does it work. Thanks a lot!

Lîtus

I think those modules just send a wireless on/off signal, not serial information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back