Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

control an ip camera over wifi with microcontroller???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanosgen

Hi.i want to make a wifi connection between my pc and a microcontroller to control my ip camera and some other inputs.
Please i want to tell me how i make this connection and how i control this inputs with my computer over wifi.I want to give an ip to my microcontroller because i want to send and receive data from it.

I want the software and the hardware parts to make it and some basic programming to make it.
It is a work for my university.

sounds like you need to learn a lot before even attempting this... This isnt something that will be answered really. Seems like you havent put any effort in yourself... Im not trying to sound like a jerk but if you have to ask this question then you havent done anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back