Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Control 10 or more Dc motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramses

HI,
My problem is to control 10 dc motors connected parallelly to a common Voltage source.
I want to control each of these motors individually ( Each motor will run in each direction for an hour and the stop ).
All the motors need not be connected simultaneously and need to hv a push button for each motor to start

Look up h-bridge, it's a pretty simple circuit, all you need to do is build ten of them.

Voltage is 24v and current around 100-159mA.

How can i use a H-bridge to change the direction of motor after an hour and then stop can u pls explain?
(im new to elec and dont know how to)

H bridge is used to control the DC motor for running both the direction. If you're using only the button and switches, you don't need any microcontroller. 159 mA seems too little for running the DC motor..

An H-bridge is expensive and complicated, as you're not wanting to use PWM speed control?, simple DPDT relays would be a great deal simpler for reversing, and SPST for ON/OFF. Often the old ways are the best!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back