Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Contact Lens Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTO

Need help in building less than 5W, 120-150kHz ultrasonic contact lens cleaner. Also whether a stainless steel bath is the best choice of all other materials.
Any pointer is greatly appreciated.

What do you plan to use for a transducer? Once you have that, all that is needed is an oscillator and amplifier. Look up magnetostriction transducer for some clues, that is usually used. Also, a sonar transducer would work.

I have no idea on using which kinds of transducer actually. I will check what you suggest, thanks.
Main purpose is to cleanup some protein/organic buildup on the lenses.
As for oscilator would a general 555 work?
What sort of amplifier suits best for my need? Looking for most simplest and economical design. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back