Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Constant Current Drive LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, jut plug it in. Your led will probably need a heatsink???

whoa whoa whoa!!!! There's only 3 leads? Do they connect the output - to the neutral? This is very dangerous, you really have to be careful about how you wire this up, and also how the power supply socket is wired... if the electrician reverse wired the socket, this could lead to a dangerous situation. BE CAREFUL!

Yes, the input is rated at 85 - 265V, so you can hook it up to any house power socket (just like ronv said), keeping in mind you don't electrocute anybody!!!

I'd really like to see a schematic or wiring diagram of the board.

Last edited:
whoa whoa whoa!!!! There's only 3 leads? Do they connect the output - to the neutral? This is very dangerous, you really have to be careful about how you wire this up, and also how the power supply socket is wired... if the electrician reverse wired the socket, this could lead to a dangerous situation. BE CAREFUL!

Yes, the input is rated at 85 - 265V, so you can hook it up to any house power socket (just like ronv said), keeping in mind you don't electrocute anybody!!!

I'd really like to see a schematic or wiring diagram of the board.
It has 4 wires!!

Not that I believe the reviews (they look cooked to me), but one of them mentions "galvanic isolation from the 230V line"

So I finally recieved, this LED driver.

I still hope to put my own together one day with resistors and voltage regulators and such...however I took the easy way out to get my project up quicker.

Soo do I go ahead attach white wireson this to standard 120v ? Does it matter which side goes to the polarized end ?

Also, can I only wire this to 3 LEDS ? Only utilizing it 30% ? Or will this overvolt my leds ?
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/led-driver.131581/

Why did you start a new thread when you already have one running on exactly the same topic???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back