Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Constant Current, Auto off, and Switch polarity power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljm

Hello,

I would like to make a power supply that is:

1. Constant Current
2. Auto shut off when reaches a certain amperage, voltage, or resistance
3. The ability for this power supply to alernate the polarity back and forth, such as A/C does, not 60 Hz but like every 30-60 seconds to switch the polarity. (If possible and easy to make it A/C that would work also)

I'm looking to use about 30 volts and around 50mA current. The auto off could be around 450 ohms of resistance on the variable resistor (water bath is the variable resistor). I not opposed to using a wall wart for a power source, and add the remaining circuits to make it all happen or could make a power supply from a board mount transformer. Thanks for any help anyone can be. I hope I posted enough information to go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back