Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connector for toyota radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkedd

I am trying to find out who makes the toyota radio connectors
such as AmP or Molex for the 10 pin and 6 pin types
any help appreciated
thank you

???@!!

Why?
I really doubt that it will be a company like the ones mentioned, its probibly a small non-descript asian company that produces everyting from cable connectors to rubber boots, to rubber chew toys for dogs...and spits these connectors out by the thousands every couple of hours. These are single use, single manufacturer items that are usually manufactured for one manufacturer alone..so Molex and other "Third Party" wouldnt really be interested in them...not enough market...aka $

Toyota connectors

Hi. I`ve got a carrier bag full of TOYOTA Conectors,the source is my local breakers yard,all you need is a pair of wire cutters .These connectors are dedicated to the Matsushita radios fitted by Toyota. GOOD LUCK Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back