Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connection problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEL

Hi
I am a new member in this site. I am very thankful that you have the kind of this site that will help everybody needs.Thank you for accepting me as a member.

I have a problem regarding the connection of our IC. how to connect 7447, 74193 and 555 to count from 0 to 99?thank you

I have a problem regarding the connection of our IC. how to connect 7447, 74193 and 555 to count from 0 to 99?thank you

Hi. The problem is very elimentary. Read the datasheets for the components. Google the numbers. I found this datasheet for the 4bit counter 74193 datasheet pdf datenblatt - Fairchild Semiconductor - Synchronous 4-Bit Binary Counter with Dual Clock ::: ALLDATASHEET :::
Read especially the part about cascading. For the 555, google for "555 timer" and you will find lots of help on making a clock signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back