Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connecting pinheaders to microcontroller pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

muashr

Hi,

I have been trying to connect microcontroller (QFP15-128pin Package) pins to pinheaders in Eagle using Autorouter. So far it has not been successful. It appears that the microncontroller pins are too close to each other. The autorouter option I have used is with these settings:
Trace Width: 12 mil
Drill Size: 20 mil
Clearance: 10 mil
All 128 pins have to be connected directly to pinheaders. I am not sure if the manual router can also work in this situation. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

instead of 12/10 mil try 5/5 or then 3/3 with microvia's and get Sierra (Proto) Express to make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back