Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connecting flat panel tv components

Status
Not open for further replies.

jberger

I am purchasing a Sony KDL-52W4100 LCD tv. I am also looking at either a Yamaha RXV465BL 5.1 channel Digital Receiver or Yamaha RX-V663BL 7.1 channel Digital Receiver to purchase. I have a Bose Powered Acoustic 800 Speaker System with Bass and five speakers. First, are the Yamaha Receceivers compatible with the Bose system? Which receiver would be best in this case? Would it be true sound surround? As you can probably guess, I'm trying to get by in an inexpensive way. Second, I am considering a blueray player and wondering if a PlayStation 3 would be better than a $400.00 Sony blueray player? Thank you in advance for your time and advice!

Sorry, just thought I maybe posted in the wrong place the first time since there were no answers to my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back