Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connecting Bluetooth chip to microphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

piezomic

Hey guys, I'm trying to build a very simple and small bluetooth microphone. I've drawn up a schematic for the microphone (piezo mic) and I have tried to draw one up for a simple bluetooth circuit (please feel free to tell me if I've done something stupid here). I've attached both schematics as images as well, but can send the CADsoft Eagle files if they are needed.

My basic problem is that I don't know how to connect the mic to the bluetooth chip. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, it just needs to be able to transmit sound as soon as the power is on and only stop once the power is off. I've got someone on my end who can hopefully do the coding for the bluetooth stack so it is only currently a hardware problem.

Also the headphone jack on the mic will obviously be removed when connecting it to the bluetooth chip

Thanks for taking the time out to read this.

Last edited:
1) Your mic preamp did not have a positive supply.
2) You had a wire shorting the opamp output signal to the positive supply.

Thanks audioguru, I've taken out the relevant track and I'm using a power plane to supply the positive power to the relevant tracks.

I've put in the updated schematic as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back