Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connecting a Buzzer to a PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayan Soyza

This time I'm Building a Serial Code Lock With PIC 16F84A...

I need to connect a buzzer to the PIC to hear my Keypad Tones All the time I Used Piezo Plates & Diaphrams....I hate the OLd ODD sound coming from the piezo...

So I Connected a buzzer Listed below... .When u checking the buzzer with a multimeter its giving a nice sound.... but when u connect the buzzer to the PIC its not working well..sometimes its not working....

How can I connect the buzzer to the PIC to get a nice keypad tones.

I Connected a buzzer through a transistor NPN,PNP & Without Transistor...but didn't work well even I Changed 4 Buzzers...Some times the sound is coming only one time....after that no more sound...

Attachments

• buzzer.jpg
    buzzer.jpg
    906 bytes · Views: 416
  • Buzzer code.txt
    182 bytes · Views: 420
If that really is a 'buzzer' it's designed to do one thing.. Buzz. Sounds like it's a piezo buzzer with a built in driver that just requires power to run. You're never going to get anything more than a simple buzz out of that kind of device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back