Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connect a flyback transformer ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

khelz

Hi guys,

just got my new flyback which not an old style one, but a new one, with the rectifier in it. The thing is I dont know anything about the windings and their connections, but that the HV output is on the suction wire. Below you have a picture of the same kind of flyback that I have.

I read I'm supposed to make some tests with an ohmeter to find the winding, but they no more information on it....

Can you help me with the connection please !

Thank you

http://www.electronicrepairguide.com/flyback1.jpg

If you're trying to put it in a TV, just unsolder the old one and put the new wires where the old ones came from.

If you can't figure out a driver circuit for it so you can have twenty or thirty thousand volts just to play with, I can't help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back