Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Confused modulators oscillators???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasengan

I want to learn more about digital modulators (ASK, FSK, PSK) Modulators and Oscillators, like I want to know how to design (circuit component by component) a modulator and an Oscillator.

I also want to know how to design to the point of knowing how to design it by circuit componnets, like what r we trying to do to the signal that comes into the modulator and what r we trying to do when the signal comes into the oscillator and y do we need an oscillator for......

Is there a website that show like a full complete tutorial explaning what is each circuit component for and shows the change in the waveform at each node or after each cicuit component so I can follow and see what is hapening to the signal.

Thank you very much

ARRL handbook from amazon.com

i just got my '99 edition for 7 buks. it contains a TON of useful information and teaches you how to do wut u want to do.

Just to make sure is this one : "The ARRL Handbook 2005 For Radio Communications"..or at leat the latest edition..i.e. is the full name correct?

**broken link removed**

Just to be clear on something, does the book explain everything as how to build modulators and their respective oscilators for every component of the circuit. Also does it show the signals across each component so I can see how the signal changes through out every cicuit component in frequncy time domain?....hehehe! This is probablly to much to ask from a textbook but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back