Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Configuring the 16f628a's oscillator to input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacius

Can anyone please tell me what I should change in my config to make my pic use its internal oscillator? The source is just below.

_BODEN_ON EQU H'3FFF'
_BODEN_OFF EQU H'3FBF'
_CP_ALL EQU H'03FF'
_CP_75 EQU H'17FF'
_CP_50 EQU H'2BFF'
_CP_OFF EQU H'3FFF'
_DATA_CP_ON EQU H'3EFF'
_DATA_CP_OFF EQU H'3FFF'
_PWRTE_OFF EQU H'3FFF'
_PWRTE_ON EQU H'3FF7'
_WDT_ON EQU H'3FFF'
_WDT_OFF EQU H'3FFB'
_LVP_ON EQU H'3FFF'
_LVP_OFF EQU H'3F7F'
_MCLRE_ON EQU H'3FFF'
_MCLRE_OFF EQU H'3FDF'
_ER_OSC_CLKOUT EQU H'3FFF'
_ER_OSC_NOCLKOUT EQU H'3FFE'
_INTRC_OSC_CLKOUT EQU H'3FFD'
_INTRC_OSC_NOCLKOUT EQU H'3FFC'
_EXTCLK_OSC EQU H'3FEF'
_LP_OSC EQU H'3FEC'
_XT_OSC EQU H'3FED'
_HS_OSC EQU H'3FEE'

__CONFIG _BODEN_ON & _CP_OFF & _DATA_CP_OFF & _PWRTE_ON & _WDT_OFF & _LVP_OFF & _MCLRE_ON & _XT_OSC

Attachments

• config.asm
    1.2 KB · Views: 184
Code:
	__CONFIG        _BODEN_ON & _CP_OFF & _DATA_CP_OFF & _PWRTE_ON & _WDT_OFF & _LVP_OFF & _MCLRE_ON & _INTRC_OSC_NOCLKOUT
Mike.
P.S. You don't need all the equates. They should be in the include file. If you still have problems then post your code in full.

Last edited:
If the config bits are set correctly (or the whole config word is set) in your code then ICProg should automatically select those fuse check boxes and oscillator type as well.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back