Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Computer control relays

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilfuzzyrat

I have created a lab type power supply out of an old computer supply and would like to use it to control an airsoft gun mounted on a tripod. I already have the servos and a wireless camera but I need some sort of device that will allow me to switch the low current circuits on and off with my computer. Something like a board of relays controlled over WiFi.

Thanks everyone.

Also, my budget is around 50 dollars.

Wire it and all your problems vanish. You can use a PC printer port to drive a current boost transistor for the relays. A wireless module alone is going to cost you 50 bucks or more for a pair plus code and peripheral hardware to drive it, and you haven't discussed range or environment yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back