Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Compressor Pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmmt

Hello,

I have two compressor Nebulizer systems. You use them for medical treatments.

The maximum pressure of one is 35 psig and the other one is 25 psig. I would like to know how the pressure influence in the treatment?. Is it better if the equipment has more compressor pressure?

Please help me with this doubt.

Thanks.

For Asthma treatment I'm assuming or COPD perhaps? My son has a nebulizer for Asthma treatments. The psi in the case of a nebulizer is going to affect the volume of material that can be atomized. More/faster is not always better. If you're trying to increase the effectiveness of a treatment you're undergoing you should probably contact your doctor and explain why you would want something better because it generally indicates the treatment you're undergoing isn't effective enough for you. This is NOT a forum to ask medical questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back