Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Composite Video Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Hey i have a camera and i want to boost the video signal for splitting purposes.

I have 2 tvs in the kitchen which is the beginning of the house and 1 in my room the end of the house. The camera in for my door in the entrance which is next to the kitchen. I want to have it show the camera on the kitchen tv and the room tv.

I can wire this with no issue but when both are on none work and when i unplug the video from 1 tv the other works.

So basically any thoughts on how to boost the signal? Also have you ever heard of a TV that doesnt show video unless there is audio from the same device? I think i have one of those and its killing me.

Remove the 75 ohm load resistor from one (or both) of the TV's - it will probably work then.

Never heard of a TV not working with no sound supplied - although the other way round is normal.

Wow thanks i see that i would need 1 or for best 2 "LT6552" Which are Video Op Amps. They got for about $2 at newark which is perfect. Thanks a bunch that app note was very usefull. Google isnt always my pal. He likes to misdirect me sometimes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back