Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Component heirarchy and / or database

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson777717

Hey folks! Me again.

Hey is there some sort of website that contains a heirarchy for specific components. Let me give an example:

Say I have a LM741 OP Amp, but I want an OP AMP with the same general characteristics of the 741, but higher quality (Lower noise, lower input Volts etc).

Another example, you start with a TL072 and move to a higher quality using a OPA2134. Same basic characteristics, but better quality.

So the basic concept is kind of like buying a car:
1. Base model (nothing but the necessities)
2. Base model plus 4 wheel drive
3. Middle model
4. Middle model plus 4 wheel drive
n. The cadillac, or whatever.

Is there a site that has this information?

Another idea:
Is there a site which has a database of components, where you could query on the values that you want?
Example:
I'm looking for OP Amps again. I want an op amp with 3-9 volt input voltage, noise lower than X, 8 pin DIP package. Then the database perfoms the query and pops out 20 or so OP amps to chose from.

Does this exist?

Basicly, I'm trying to take the labor out of searching datasheet after datasheet.

Any ideas? Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back