Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Complement for random transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

throbscottle

I want to use little mosfets for a very small H-bridge - I need n and p types which are roughly complementary. So (going for the cheap ones!) I pick the p first because there are less to choose from. FDN338P looks good. So, the datasheet doesn't say there is a complement - so is there a quick way to find a complementary N type? Ok I can search for an equivalent on alltransistors.com and change the polarity - I get FDN335N that way, but it looks like a lucky hit. What's a better way?

Thanks in advance :)

I use digikey.com or mouser.com to search for parts. Many part vendors have a search enginr. You can look for a MOSFET 20 to 50 volt 3 to 7 amp in a TO220 case.

Amazing. Cost being the dominant factor, I was looking at single mosfets from CPC. I was also looking at dual mosfets from RS. However, I had a look on DigiKey just now, hey presto I can get 4 logic level versions of the little b*****s packaged and connected as an h-bridge! I just need to find a source without the extortionate p&p...

(edit - I found same devices on RS!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back