Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Complement and addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Hey guys the site is awesome as usual!!! i just wanted to ask would it be possible to add a ARM Section... There are a few other users besides me tackling ARM7 and i think having a separate forum for ARM would be a good idea.

I know i would browse it daily trying to help and also asking my own questions. Also it would be nice to see what other ARM users are doing...

Yet another thing i here is ARM isnt for Micro Controller noobis which i think is a bad rep... ARM7 is super easy to get started in and is cheaper in my opinion than PIC and AVR to start with...

I am currently going to make small tutorials on how to get started and whats needed...

Anyway i think a ARM7TDMI section would rock and hope you take it into serious consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back