Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Comparator circuit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miltaridis

What i am trying to do is change a voltage waveform which originates from a flip flop and is at 0-5V to 0-12V . To solve this i thought of using a comparator like lm339n and i created a reference voltage at about 3.5V and compared it with the one i am getting from the flip-flop exit. Problem is all seems to work fine when comparator exit is on air .If i conecct the comparator exit at another part of my circuit and i get a voltage drop at my exit which goes from 0-12v to something like 0-6v .

Plz give me an idea why this doesnt work properly , or an idea how to change the voltage from 0-5V to 0 -12V in any other way .

Hello,

Sounds like your pullup resistor is too large. Try making it smaller in value like 2.2k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back