Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

compaq driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

halloww all...........
is thetre any one who can help to find an old PC VGA driver for COMPAQ deskpro EXD/P933/20C/8/64C/N
FOE WINDOWS2000 ONLY ....Please help me because i searched for it in the internet and i didnt find any thing...
thanks a lot. 8)

Compaq, now Hewlet Packard, maintains a vast website of info on all their systems, going back many years. For your drivers, see the link below.

**broken link removed**

You now just need to figure out which video card you have.

Welcome to the forums!

1111 said:
halloww all...........
is thetre any one who can help to find an old PC VGA driver for COMPAQ deskpro EXD/P933/20C/8/64C/N
FOE WINDOWS2000 ONLY ....Please help me because i searched for it in the internet and i didnt find any thing...
thanks a lot. 8)

try out WIN NT driver if u not find win2k driver in hp site
it will do your purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back