Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Compact transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrienne

I need a transmitter that can send 1 bit up to 50 feet away. Its dimension must be no larger than 6mm by 6 inches. One button must send this bit. I have $400 for the first person to show me what I need, and how to put it together.

Is that 6mm high by 6x6"? or 6mm long by 6 inches? or what.
there are many rf modules that can do exactly what you want.
what is you're application?

Save your money and just get one fo the many ready-made solutions available. They typically operate in an unliscensed 433MHZ band.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
A 1-bit transmitter with a 50 foot range and 6mm by 6-inch dimensions (why the mixed units of measure?). How about (1) a flashlight, or, (2) a laser pointer?

Probably should define a "bit" otherwise I could also recommend using a rubber band transmitter and a spitball "bit" (LOL).

How much are you willing to pay for the receiver (LOL)?

Last edited:
Maybe she is a pretty terrorist who doesn't want to blow herself up like all the other terrorists.
But a range of only 50 feet is too small and she might get blown up anyway.

It is a 6mm cylinder that is 6 inches long (If you can't do 6 inches don't talk to me)
It appears this transmitter would fit.
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2011/01/ADF7012.pdf

If someone is serious about the money, we can do this. Apparently a bit wasn't specific enough.

BIT 1. A small portion, degree, or amount: a bit of lint; a bit of luck <-- some of us need this.

In this case....
You have an 8 mm tube, the inner hollow dimension of the tube is 6MM. The length of this tube is 6 inches.

It is most definately cylindrical in nature. A button outside of the tube, when pressed, will signal the transmitter to send a detectable signal that is intended to increase the counter hooked up to the next systems reciever.

If you ACTUALLY possess the "wit", to build this, I want to know, and I will pay the price. I have held the patent for this device some time now and I intend to build with the help of professionals if I can find any.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back