Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Commutation table clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen the following commutation table
upload_2017-8-17_14-8-28.png

So when Hall A is 0 Hall B is 0 and Hall C is 1 which is sector 1 that is 0 to 60 degrees from the above diagram. My question is this will be true for all motors? In the sense that for some motors for the same sequence it can be sector 3 as well?
And one more doubt as per the hardware i have seen generally we give Bus voltage of +V and the negative will be ground. But in the diagram i am seeing it is +V and -V volts. So the above is specific to that particular hardware or the -V voltage is always generated because of inductance? Please suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back