Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Communication with USB & Visual Basic 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Jone

hello

i can communication between the parallel port and vb6

put i Try to do communication between the usb port and vb6

i don't can do this and i dont know from where i start

the usb port consist of 4 wire

how use this in I/O data :(

i need you help

Firstly you need either a chip that has USB built in like an FTDI USB to RS232 or USB to UART bridge type of thing ( probably the easiest method ).... Or you need a micro controller with USB built in.. But that would require learning about the USB specification and the micro controllers USB peripherals.. USB.org - Documents has the details about the USB standards...
Personally, I think you should go find a USB to UART chip, designing the USB code or even using some premade code will be time consuming, unless you want to learn USB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back