Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Communication Through Directional Sound System

Status
Not open for further replies.

khushal

hello i need help regarding the project the tranducers used in this project according to thesis are Ultrasonic Transducers Type T40-16K/R40-16K but they are not available in markets for which i need some other transducers to use in it please send me the models of the transducers and where can i get them ... the details of the above transducers are given in the link below

**broken link removed**

Quik reply will be appreciated.

You didn't give us your location,

Are you trying to make the ultrasonic sound system that an American company invented that uses extremely high power and very directional transducers and when the waves hit your head or a nearby object then you can hear the sound modulation?

It won't work with cheap low power wide angle transducers.

Or are you trying to use an ultrasonic frequency as a carrier and modulate it at one end then demodulate it at the other end? It also needs high power transducers.

Are you trying to make the ultrasonic sound system that an American company invented that uses extremely high power and very directional transducers and when the waves hit your head or a nearby object then you can hear the sound modulation?

Are you referring to long range speakers or to some sort of non-lethal sound weapon?

it not any sound weapon sir ... its a directional sound system just as invented by Jhon Pompie ... which has certain range and among group of poeple a spoted person hears the sound spoken in the mic and now a days used in museum know as audio spotlight ... follow the link to watch its video
YouTube - Mad Labs: Audio Spotlight

Are you referring to .... ?
An American company makes a sound system that transmits directional very high power ultrasonic waves. When the waves strike your head or an object nearby then you hear the modulation.

The person beside you hears French but you hear English and the person on the other side of you hears Spanish or another language.
The statue or car you are looking at "speaks".

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back