Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

communication project

Status
Not open for further replies.

saidserdah

i am a palestinian student and i need a graduting project in communication , please help me to find this project and idia

thanks

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We do not know enough about you, your program of study and the specific project requirements to make suggestions. The expectation of a project like this is to demonstrate skills - but what skills, at what level, and so on.

Share more with us and we might help you with ideas.

What's so darn hard about being a little specific in your posts?.... I can't stand it when somebody is like "I'm a student and I need a senior project, NOW! SOMEBODY GIVE ME PLANS!!!!"

And they just have one post to their name. Hmmmmmm...

Be glad to help you, just be a little more specific?

2-way communicator project

parts list:
two empty tin cans (preferably not rusty)
short length of string (longer length for long distance communications)
drill & drill bit

construction:
locate center of both can's unopened end.
drill small hole equal to string's diameter into each can's end.
route string through both holes and double knot the string end.

operating instructions:
separate cans to the string's length and speak into the open end of the can while partner listens with his/her ear to the other can opening.
adjust volume by keeping string taut for louder volume.

notes:
it is possible to construct a third-party communicator by adding a third can and string.
do not use communicator to converse across roadways, racetracks, airport runways, national boundary lines, etc.
secure communications can be acheived by pressing tin can tightly against your mouth as you speak. no radio scanning device can monitor this secure method!
if superior sound quality is important, inquire with Audioguru on his pre-emphasis circuit and how to adapt that to this project.

Last edited:
My project is definitely mobile. it can be used within a vehicle between the front seat occupants and rear seat passengers. It can be used at the bottom and top of a staircase. it can be used in a dormatory with bunk beds. it can be used in a grocery/department store at each end of an aisle. it can be used in the classroom between rows of desks. it can be used in prison between inmate cells. it can be used in environments that prohibit RF emmissions that would normally interfere with sensitive equipment.

it cannot be used for pilot to air tower commuications. it cannot be used for spacecraft to ground control communications. it cannot be used to communicate with the dead. it cannot be used to make overseas calls. it cannot be used underwater.

My pre-emphasis circuit doesn't work when the string gets wet.:D

what u say is too vauge to help u.waht level project u want.if u really want to search for project.open GOOGLE.COM and find some predone projects and do somethin similar to then or 2 or 3 projects to make your own

audioguru said:
My pre-emphasis circuit doesn't work when the string gets wet.:D
It should be fine if he applies clear laquer to it. There have been reports of replacing the string with nylon cord or weed-whacker line. If the latter is used in conjunction with plastic cups, it should work in aqueous environments. It would also function somewhat at very deep ocean depths.

HiTech said:
There have been reports of replacing the string with nylon cord or weed-whacker line.
A long rubber band could be self-retracting. SNAP-ouch!:D

What about something that fits the "gap" between WiFi and Bluetooth?

I'm not sure if building something like this is not too impossible tho.. I'm anything but a pro.. I'm not even doing electronics (CS, although I'm seriously thinking of going electronics)..

I wouldn't even consider either wifi or bluetooth unless I had a lab full of equipment at my disposal. Something telephone based might be a bit easier and much more realistic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back