Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Common Emmiter Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdmo2000

I have been asked to design a CE amplifier with midband frequency=10k Hz, coupling capacitors C1=C2=10uF and Ce=100uF. A transitor with minimum gain B=100 is to be used. The CE must be using a NPN (2N3904 or eq) and I am supposed to find my RL=?Ohm,Av min=100,Zi=2.5KOhm,Zo=10KOhm, AC output voltage swing =3Vp-p max and Vcc=? [ Other parameters you may use to get started are: VE=1volt,IC=1mA,RE=1kOhm.These parameters are only guidence and must be change to suit the gain of your specific transistor.] [/b]

This isn't a homework service!.

Either you've been paying attention in class and can do it yourself?, or you haven't been paying attention and can't?, but in either case you should do it yourself, so the teacher can determine your skill level.

You're going to look pretty stupid in an exam otherwise!, when all your previous work has been done by other people!

dvdmo2000 said:
I have been asked to design a CE amplifier with midband frequency=10k Hz, coupling capacitors C1=C2=10uF and Ce=100uF. A transitor with minimum gain B=100 is to be used. The CE must be using a NPN (2N3904 or eq) and I am supposed to find my RL=?ohm,Av min=100,Zi=2.5KOhm,Zo=10KOhm, AC output voltage swing =3Vp-p max and Vcc=? [ Other parameters you may use to get started are: VE=1volt,IC=1mA,RE=1kOhm.These parameters are only guidence and must be change to suit the gain of your specific transistor.] [/b]

That is a huge request.

Search google for "common emitter amplifier" and I'm sure someone would have an answer for you. As Nigel said, This is not a homework service

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back