Comet collision

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.J.

Hi everyone,

Is anyone looking for the comet collision with our probe.

I don't think I'm going to be able to see it

D.J.

Jay,

Well, I live in Arizona so it happened around 11:00 last night :lol:

I'm not sure where you live, it matters becuase I couldn't see the comet becuase it was too close to the horizen.

Although I was watching the NASA channel last night and they should the pictures from when it happened.

D.J.

Crap I missed it :cry: . I live in Central Europe so I it depends where could you see it (East, West, South or North horizon).

I think the further south you are the better you can see it. They said Hawwii had the best view so you probably wouldn't even be able to see the comet.

I couldn't even see the comet it was soo small. And the probe that collided was only the size of a washing machine.

D.J.

Go To the coast to coast website on my signature and they have a picture of the comet collision and link to their website.

Hey D.J. you listen to coat to coast as well?

I just started listening to that show whenever I get the chance driving home. Very interestng stuff :lol:

Its prety hard aligning the telescope to that waht you want to see.

We in europe probobly didnt see it.

And wen the mars got close i was on holyday in croatia so i didnt have an telescope.

Zachtheterrible,

Cool you listen to Coast to Coast 8) I just started listening about six months ago. I like Art Bell's shows on the weekend but now he only does it twice a month :cry:

Someon Electro,

Ya I don't even think the comet was even visible in europe becuase it was supposed to be pretty low on our southern horizen.

D.J.

Too bad it's over

If I had my telescope cleaned up I probably would have been able to see

D.J.

Their supposed to be collecting the rocks that came from the explotion and exploring the surface a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…