Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Color Organ

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARINE1142

Looked up this color organ on google and found this 4 channel color organ
**broken link removed**

Can this be hooked up together I was looking for a 20 or so channel or is someone knows where I can get one let me know pleas.

It's just a question of filters, the more channels you want, the more filters you need, and the narrower they need to be. Twenty channels seems rather excessive?, are you trying to build an audio spectrum analyser?.

I thought that each channel could hold about 4 strings of lights that is 16 strings I was going to use something like 80 strings plus a couple of trees. Is there a program on the PC that you can use to customize it and plug into your pc?

MARINE1142 said:
I thought that each channel could hold about 4 strings of lights that is 16 strings I was going to use something like 80 strings plus a couple of trees. Is there a program on the PC that you can use to customize it and plug into your pc?

Channels can power a certain amount of watts, and certainly a 3 or 4 channel light unit should probably be able to power more than a USA outlet can provide. You need to check the consumption of your lights.

My LED Chrstmas lights draw a very low current. They are kind of dim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back