Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

color organ light organ help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushroom187

ok i been searching for a day now and have a small list of items i need, i want a one channel color organ diagram, only need 1 color, space limited, i have a mic, high gain transistor, 1k resistors and thats it, im tired i cant find a simple diagram help please, any one know of a diagram for single channel color organ? thanks

Just connect the LED and series resistor to the output of a small audio amplifier like the LM386.

Another quick and dirty way of doing this would be to just connect the LED and series resistor as the collector load in a simple common emitter amplifier and bias the base at just below o.6V.

i remember using one of thoses chip LM something where it had 6 pins 2 pins where power, 2 where input from a speaker ( PSP ) the other went to 0603 smd leds, my? INstead of the input being a speaker can i substituted a electret mic? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back