Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

coin mobile operated charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
From you title: A coin operated charger for mobile communications or transportation devices is your intended project?
From you text: You don't have a project in mind?

Ken

Last edited:
ok, so you demand we give you an idea for YOUR project, is it just me or is this happening more and more, whats wrong with pleases and thank yous nowadays?

No, it's not just you, Cobra1. Sadly, it's a reflection on today's society.
It's tempting to reply to such demands with a "Get lost" or other rebuke: but that would just be setting a bad example. People who demand rather than request help will eventually learn that they get a better response by being polite.

I liked your first idea. I coin operated charger sound like a cool idea, but I think it would take charge cards or else have the faculty to receive a text message for account information.

Last edited:
No, it's not just you, Cobra1. Sadly, it's a reflection on today's society.
It's tempting to reply to such demands with a "Get lost" or other rebuke: but that would just be setting a bad example. People who demand rather than request help will eventually learn that they get a better response by being polite.

And I notice these types are typically one post wonders.

Last edited:
timer-png.56869

I hope it's not too advance logic; you didn't say how far is too far.

Attachments

• timer.PNG
    timer.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back