Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

coding assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

erosennin

Hi guys,

I've been looking around ages for a simultaneous 3 Channel PWM to give full control to some RGB led's that I have. I've designed the circuit using a Atmel 90S2313 (see attached), and I wish to interface it with a Ti-83+ as it as TTL output readily available and I figure its easier than interfacing a 4x3 keypad.

I need some help with the whole coding 3 PWM's at once (not at once, but you know what I mean).

If any of you have another Micro in mind that would do the job better or any suggestions feel free.

Thanks
David

Attachments

• Multichannel PWM.pdf
    19.6 KB · Views: 198
You might want to look at rvkbasic (bastoc.com), see if that will make the job wasier for you. The 2313 is a good chip, I still use them and the 1200A. Though the 1200 is going bye bye.

thanks i'll check out the proggy, haven't seen any 1200A's around lately (in melbourne, that is).

Thanks again

1200A were cheaper than the 2313, and they had enought registers, that I used the registers for RAM and internal OSC, for small cheap circuits. RVKBASIC is pretty nice. All I use on the Atmels. And Bob (the author and friend) is on bug fixes when the crop up..

I am playing with the PICS now, I like them a lot, but think I will always be a closet Atmel follower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back