Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

code for robot please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mic5

I need 'C' program to control the robot ... i know someone already created this, so that i asking here... it may not be specific and I can understand and modify it ...

What robot? What processor/microconroller? What features does it have? Does the robot have servos? How do you want it to behave? The previous questions only skim the surface. If you give us more detail on your project and ask for help in specific areas you're much more likely to get that help.

What robot? What processor/microconroller? What features does it have? Does the robot have servos? How do you want it to behave? The previous questions only skim the surface. If you give us more detail on your project and ask for help in specific areas you're much more likely to get that help.

i am designing a robot which is based on microcontroller 89s52 and it has to control the wheels of simple car or some other moving object. i have some simple ideas but if i study more about the codes i can get the concept...

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back