Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CMOS gates

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtkee2003

Hi,

First >> i want to connetct some CMOS gates (like AND, OR , ...) together.
how can i do this?

Second >> i want to design some gates (like AND, OR , ...) with CMOS technology.
help me please.

regards, Mostafa

You need to get a book in digital logic design. When you say CMOS technology...you mean discrete CMOS transsistors? Not on a silicon substrate right?

Last edited:
The AND gates are like two or more switches in series on the input side so that if you want to change the output to a 1 you need a 1 on each input. an OR gate has two or more switches in parallel so any one going high will make the ouput high. The NOR and NAND gates have an inverter to change the 1 output to a 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back