Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cloning

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.Weissbach

I have absolutely no idea what im doing or anything, I just want to know how to clone a PIC16f628a if possible??

Also I am 27 and have never taken any electronics courses or anything like that and would like to learn how to program PIC's.... I am basically a newborn baby to the subject to take it slow.... LIKE A VIRGIN.....WOOO

R.Weissbach said:
I have absolutely no idea what im doing or anything, I just want to know how to clone a PIC16f628a if possible??

If it's not protected you simply read the contents, then write them to another 16F628A.

If it IS protected, then you don't clone it!.

R.Weissbach said:
If it is protected, don't or can't clone it???

No you can't, it's protected to stop people stealing it!.

However, this topic isn't a suitable one for these forums, so I'm locking the thread (rather than deleting it).

If you want to continue further (although there's not much point!), feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back