Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Classic Ping Pong Circuit?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDubya said:
Just noticed this at ThinkGeek today: http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/science/8546/images/1639/

It looks like a pretty simple circuit, especially since it's pretty cheap for a novelty-type kit. I wonder how this works, maybe a PIC? Any ideas?

Yes, it looks like the old PIC Pong, I built one a few years back, it works amazingly well for such a simple design. I also tried the PIC Tetris, but I couldn't get that to work?.

Have a look at **broken link removed**

Wow, thanks Nigel! **broken link removed** looks wicked! Maybe I'll tackle it someday when it's not completely over my head ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back