Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Class project (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steckyjuce

OK, this is probably pretty simple but here's what I need to do.
I have a presentation to make in a large lecture hall. During my presentation I need to show a DVD, a Powerpoint and a few other things.
My idea is to basically hook my laptop up to the projector and run everything through the laptop (thereby not having to switch between inputs on the projector)
The rub comes with the fact that I would also like to show live video over the projector. Does anyone know how I can hook a camcorder up to my laptop so the video will play live on the screen?
Basically my question is, what ports do I need, what functions must my camera have and what cables should I get?

This has been a real pain so any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back