Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Class AB Amplifier circuit on LTspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter1620

I currently worked on a homework that was turned in today and was told by my instructor that it was wrong, and one of the members had helped me and explained a bit <<<"a diff amp for input and complementary MOSFETs running in class AB mode with 5 volts total supply voltage(makes you have to select the right type of FET, and bias network, and this might be the most difficult hurdle), 40db open loop gain (not too ambitious a target), 1Mhz GBW">>>> if there is anyone that would be able to assist me on how this was supposed to be done, I would appreciate this, attached is a screenshot of how the schematic should have looked like and another screenshot of the homework. Thanks

Attachments

• Cross-coupled.JPG
    Cross-coupled.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 420
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back