Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

viked

how do i have to wire this circuit if i take out relay and bump switch???

6966-mouseyCircuitColor.jpg

Hero999

Banned
I can't stand schematics like that which use pretty pictures rather than standard symbols.

Hero999

Banned
me 2.. what is the black bolck on the left of lm386? are they IR receivers?
My point exactly.

The 3904 transistor?

I can figure out which leads are which because I understand the circuit well enough but transistors often come in a variety of different packages.

The author of the circuit obviously knows more about creating pretty graphics than electronics.

Is this an instructable, sorry I mean destructable? It looks like the kind of shite you get over on that site.

RadioRon

how do i have to wire this circuit if i take out relay and bump switch???

Taking out the relay and bump switch doesn't leave enough parts to do what the circuit is meant to do. Its a bit like asking, "how do I have to connect the wires and hoses in my car if I take out the engine?"

be80be

The 2 boxes are IR led's out of a mouse it's comparing the light. I have made the same thing but mind use a transistor h-bridge if you put the little bot in a dark room and shine a lite at it will come to you if lite is even both IR leds motor full speed. If not it turns to the lite.If remove the relay and bump switch your just going to have a light activated motor speed controller.
Is this an instructable, sorry I mean destructable? It looks like the kind of shite you get over on that site.
A guy made a book used peoples ideals and made money you should read the feed back some posted how to fix the circuits. He no's how to use paint but not how to use eagle
I can't stand schematics like that which use pretty pictures rather than standard symbols.
hate it hard to tell any thing about them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles