Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit with ramp input and which provide ramp output

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdmuashr

I am looking for a circuit or IC which takes ramp voltage as input and provides ramp voltage as output with a delay (which I can set). The ramp output must start from 0V.
Can any one tell me about this?
What is the maximum variation of output voltage can be achieved?

Note for the application: The input of above mentioned desired circuits/IC's are to be connected (in large number e.g. 100+) to a voltage supply (which voltage can be varied from 0 - 20 V).
The output of each circuit/IC will be used to provide ramp output voltage (with a delay say of 50 ms) to its corresponding Schmitt Trigger. In this way not all of the Schmitt Triggers will produce their output simultaneously but they will produce their output one after the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back