Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit with LM331 V to F

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrjaj0000

HI
can somebody tell me how this circuit work?
Please

Attachments

• lm311.JPG
    lm311.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 749
Last edited by a moderator:
It probably doesn't work!
Is LM311 intended?

The circuit configuration shown in the OP's post is set up for a LM331, V2F
Yes, but the jpg title includes '311' and the title of the post includes 'comparator'. So the schematic probably won't work as the OP intends. The OP needs to remove the ambiguity.

Yes, but the jpg title includes '311' and the title of the post includes 'comparator'. So the schematic probably won't work as the OP intends. The OP needs to remove the ambiguity.

Where on the OP's image does it say LM311.?

I know the Title says Comparator, but my post #2, explains to the OP its not a comparator, but a V2F.

If you examine the OP's circuit its clear that its a LM331, I fail to see a problem.?

Where on the OP's image does it say LM311.?
It doesn't. As I said, the jpg title includes LM311 (just hover the mouse over the thumbnail to display the title). The OP apparently thinks the schematic relates to a comparator whereas, as you rightly pointed out, a 331 is a V2F. Could just be a typo (311 <> 331) ?

It doesn't. As I said, the jpg title includes LM311 (just hover the mouse over the thumbnail to display the title). The OP apparently thinks the schematic relates to a comparator whereas, as you rightly pointed out, a 331 is a V2F. Could just be a typo (311 <> 331) ?

hi,
I see the hover box , I agree with that.

I know that the OP is working on V2F, because he was asking for a LTS model for one.

I still don't know why you consider it important, as the OP has not posted since on this thread.??

I still don't know why you consider it important, as the OP has not posted since on this thread.??
I thought we could provide more relevant help if the OP could confirm whether they were really asking about a comparator or V2F.
But as the OP has apparently lost interest it's a moot point and no longer important.

Hi,
The circuit is Lm331.
I have made ​​a typing error
nobody could tell me where can I find the simulation
I've given up

Hi,
The circuit is Lm331.
I have made ​​a typing error
nobody could tell me where can I find the simulation
I've given up

I have looked for a LTS model I cannot find one.

Depending upon the full circuit you are designing it may be possible to use the behavioural circuit I posted.

If you posted your full circuit design it may be possible to suggest a solution.

Hi,
I had problem with the Pin number :(
I don't agree with you!!

hi lrjaj0000,
I would really like to help you solve this problem, but you must give me more background information.:D

I had problem with the Pin number :(
I don't agree with you!!

Does not tell me why you dont agree.??

Hi,
I knows now how the circuit works , I would like to simulate it with LTspice
do you have model LM331?

I have said about three times I do not have a model for the LM331 nor can I find one!!!

If I had a model I would gladly give it to you.

The datasheet for the LM331 explains in some detail the internal workings of the chip. It should be possible to replicate that, at least approximately, as a subcircuit using the standard LTSpice components. In other words, make your own 'model'.

The datasheet for the LM331 explains in some detail the internal workings of the chip. It should be possible to replicate that, at least approximately, as a subcircuit using the standard LTSpice components. In other words, make your own 'model'.

alec,
This is the other thread, a behavioural circuit posted that would help him test the remainder of his circuit, which I keep asking him to post, without success.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/lm311-with-ltspice.121473/

Posts 23 and 29.

Yup, that should do the trick Eric. I admire your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back