Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit to produce loud bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbul1

I have unsuccessfully sought a ckt, that can be triggered remotely, to produce a pop or bang, the louder the better.

It would need to be battery powered.

Why can't you just use a 555 timer as an monostable pulse generator to drive a power transistor to drive a speaker? I hear that kind of pop all the time when I turn on my speakers using my powerbar rather than the switch on the back of the sub.

Last edited:
I have unsuccessfully sought a ckt, that can be triggered remotely, to produce a pop or bang, the louder the better.

It would need to be battery powered.

You could make a ignitor to light a firecracker!

sounds more like a mechanical problem.

Use a sledge hammer and and an anvil.

Release the hammer remotely.

Boncuk

Last edited:
You could make a ignitor to light a firecracker!

Me like explosions! :)

I vote for ignitor and explosive device. I also like Boncuk's suggestion but just my love of explosives leads to my choice. I think I still have a few firecrackers from the July 4th weekend around here too!

Ron

Yes you can make your own ignitors or use model rocket starters and light anything. Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back