Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Test Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeeterb

Is there any programs out there that someone can use to mock up and test a circuit, before they go to soldering onto a circuit board? I have an idea for a circuit that is going to be used with a Hydrogen on Demand system, and I need to test the circuit to see if I have gotten the bugs out of the design of the circuit before I start soldering the circuit together.

Google Crocidile Physics. Never used it, but I have seen it referenced.

Crocodile Physics is more educationally oriented. I like SWCadIII but it doesn't have some of the components that I need for my circuit, and I cant figure out how to do that draw my own component bit. My circuit uses 3 relays to switch the different portions of the circuit on and off. Two of the relays are controlled by 2 different sensors on the Hydrogen on Demand cell and the other relay is a safety feature to keep the cell under control if the secondary switch fails in the "On" position

Circuit help

I have uploaded a picture of my circuit. Can anyone help me figure out the last portion that i need help with. The upper sensor turns on a light when the water level gets below it. and when it gets below the lower sensor, it turns off the pulse circuit and turns on the water pump to refill the cell with water. I was using relays to try to do everything but couldn't figure how to get my curcuit working, but I may try using an IC to control the different functions of the circuit. What would be a reccomended IC to use for my circuit?

Attachments

• Circuit 001.jpg
    Circuit 001.jpg
    345.9 KB · Views: 190
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back